Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mad Men, They Smokin And Talkin

"I never knew that about you"


"That's interesting, we'll talk about it later"


"I know, but I can't help it"


"Really? Me too."



"that's because you are smart and beautiful"




".............."

"I'll take care of everything for you, sweetheart, don't worry"




"Sometimes, it's all I think about, the whole day long"





"we have some really awesome memories, don't we?"








"do you really think I would do that to you?"




"that's right and you may soon find out that some of it is true"


"help me to not think"



"You're the only one who doesn't bore me"


"you are the only one who understands me"



"that was the best day of my life."



"Absolutely. I didn't think you would ever ask"




Season 3 comes out today, headed for the Target...
















No comments:

Post a Comment