Friday, September 17, 2010

I See You Mr. Bill Murray

"That's It, I'm Retired" by Candace Jean and featured in the "Mr. Bill Murray" art exhibition at the R&R Gallery in Los Angeles tonight. This painting represents Bill as Steve Zissou in The Life Aquatic. Love the Sugar Crabs and Crayon Ponyfish.


I don't know why, but the lovable Bill Murray keeps popping up in my life lately. My daughter keeps running into him in Charleston, SC where he lives part time, Groundhog Day is on the TV every time I turn it on for the last two weeks, and then I suddenly get an invitation on Facebook to the "Mr. Bill Murray"art show opening tonight in LA with works featuring him as the honorable subject. The adorable watercolor above by Candace Jean is from the show. It captures him perfectly, I think,... the loveable/badboy combination with that sensitive humor. No one can do it like Bill. Candace Jean got those sad eyes so well. Wish I had a jet... I would be there at the R&R Gallery tonight.
A picture made with Bill a couple of weeks ago in Charleston. The report is that he is talking in this picture...telling everyone to "suck in".

No comments:

Post a Comment