Monday, January 4, 2010

The big winner: Keurig




Now Christmas is officially over and everyone is deeply involved in a steamy love affair with their Keurigs. It is the best new product since panty hose...well almost-nothing will ever beat that one officially. No waste, no coffee pot to clean, precise control of brewing, consistent quality, and LOTS of choices. Not to mention the fun and satisfaction in digging through a basket of those little pods and choosing the one that will be yours. In case you are a newcomer to this little miracle, the mini version does happen to have a carrying case option. I am beginning to hear tales of "where I Keuriged." A few: In my bathroom while I took a shower, in a hotel room, in my Suburban, on the screened porch, at a rest stop, at a movie theatre restroom, in my favorite bar, by the pool in Las Vegas, at a Starbucks, watching the sun rise on a fishing pier, in a Yurt in the snow. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment