Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Story of Galatica, The Big Girl

Hai. Tugger here. Ya'll have requested more from me so I have a little story to tell. Almost a year ago I was waiting at my shelter home to be adopted. I was tiny, man. So tiny they couldn't even neuter me. In fact I weighed just a little over one pound. The only big thing about me was my ears. So I had to remain at the shelter longer than usual, trying to gain some weight. As you can see in the photo above, I was picked on a little...I'm being plummeted by my cage mate to the right as my big lazy red brother sleeps in the background. Well the red neck ya-hoos in the cage next to mine all got adopted, except for one ole girl...she was black and white, extra mean, and she was HUGE. The shelter named her Galatica. Well Galatica was all alone and actin so pitiful, so the shelter angels got a well meaning, but not so brilliant idea and moved her mean self into our cage. She reeked havoc on us all. We screamed and fought back, but to no avail. Well, my forever humans witnessed the whole painful thing. So when I got to my forever home, they thoughtfully bought me a Galatica of my own. I carry her around with my fangs, dip her in the cold water bowl, and beat her up at least once a day. But the best part is....she still the same size, but I gotz BIG. Life is so good. Tugger

Here I am with Galatica catching a little shine on the belly... Ize like making her watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment