Monday, November 21, 2011

Smokin' 'n Talkin' Men Are Back Again...

"Well...whatever you are, you're a good one."








"I hate happy endings--they make me feel cheated."










" If you have tears, prepare to shed them now"










"You and Tequila drive me crazy"










"I am not bound to please thee with my answer."













" If you recognize the world is but an illusion, you escape the suffering"





" I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked."







"There is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."









"Chitty......Just Chitty"







"I suspect people are plotting to make me happy"









"we will either find a way, or we'll make one"










"No way, girl, it's Black Friday and I'm headed to the Gap to buy some underpants"





























No comments:

Post a Comment